Pages


Friday, June 4, 2010

Overdue


Yikes. I am overdue for a blog update.

We've had a lot of stuff going on for the last few weeks.

Our house was finally back to normal last Friday. All the wood floors and trim were complete, the 2 cabinets replaced, the laundry room tiled, the bathroom finished. Most importantly, our brand new A/C was in. My mother-in-law and Dave arrived Saturday, just in time for the girls' third birthday:

Because of the chaos leading up to their big 03, we kept the celebration simple. We went up the road to a farm where you can pick your own blueberries:
Then a stop at their favorite restaurant for lunch (That would be McDonald's) and then a nap before the evening festivities started. Cake and ice cream was enjoyed by all, presents were opened and everyone was exhausted by the day's end.

Grandma and Dave headed back to Pittsburgh on Wednesday and the girls and I are starting to get ourselves back on track.

I've been spending some time in my scrap room and I can feel the mojo slowing kicking back in. Provo Craft released (finally!) a fantastic update for the Gypsy last week which gives it many of the capabilities it was supposed to have when it was launched back in September. I am thrilled with this update and am excited to see what PC is up to next with the Cricut Circle.

I've got to go pack and plan for a big crop tonight. I've missed my scrappy friends and I'm so ready for a night out!


2 comments:

  1. :,-)

    OMGOSH these girlies are getting toooooo big! haha! seriously. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to them (from their favorite-ist cousin! hahah)

    I love them so much. I miss you guys!

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Dave looks like he wanted to stay and work there! He should have, its rainy all week back here in the Burgh....
    Glad you are getting out and getting creative!

    ReplyDelete