Pages


Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Don't Like This

I feel vulnerable today.

I hate this feeling.

It makes me feel....kind of itchy all over. Like I want to crawl out of my skin. Or under the bed.

I'm suddenly tempted to delete my facebook page, stop tweeting, close my store.

I have no explanation for why I woke up feeling like this. Maybe I'm just overwhelmed. Maybe being mom, wife, and domestic engineer is enough on my plate. Maybe adding "creative business owner" to my list of titles was not the best decision for me at the moment.

5 comments:

  1. I guess it's really normal to feel this way sometimes when your feeling overhelmed. It's part of the process and alot of learning curve especially when you have a long list of commitments. You are doing great! Give your creative business some time and keep fulfilling your creativity. Things will somehow come together for you. Hang in there! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh britten, sending hugs hun and i just know that this is the mist before a beautiful sunny day for you hun xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, girl!!! You've got an original idea, an original mind.... this WILL happen. GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britten, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I hope it passes quickly.

    Just glance over at those gorgeous twin girls of yours and count your blessings. Try not to let those other feelings take over you.

    Sending BIG HUGS to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Britten! You perfectly voiced some of the little fears that creep into my head on occasion, too. It's actually kind of nice to know that I'm not the only one that suffers from these doubts.

    With that being said...don't give up! Kick those doubts to the curb. You have a creative spirit and that can't be contained. Channeling it into your business is a perfect outlet! Paper jewelry is pure genius and so original. I'm sure you're going to find success with this :)

    ReplyDelete