Pages


Thursday, June 4, 2009

Craigslist+CricutCuts=CutePictures






I try to make a habit of putting "cricut" in the craigslist search every once in awhile, just to see what comes up.  Well last week, I found a photographer in my area who was looking to trade a photo session for - are you ready for this? - CRICUT CUTS!  I emailed her right away and she sent me her website so I could check out her pictures and I sent her my blog so she could see what carts I had.  She sent me a short list of the cuts she wanted and we agreed to meet at a local park for the photo shoot.  She chased the twins around for an hour, clicking away.  Three days later, she sent me a cd with 50 fully-edited photos.  These are just a few....

15 comments:

  1. WOW - what a great deal! What a way to have your cricut pay for itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are ADORABLE!!! and what a great deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a great barter! Your girls are dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what darling kids you have !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a brilliant idea and your little ones are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness they are precious!!!! Looks like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You scored, she took some really cute pictures of your adorable girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures!! What a great trade!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Britten - only YOU could find a deal like that! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing deal and amazing pictures, your whole family looks great in them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great trade and the pictures turned out AWESOME!! The girls are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pics and beautiful girls. I have 2 1/2 year old twins girls myself. Gotta love it if they can cricut before they turn 3!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That was a great deal! And you got wonderful photos of your famiy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazingly great deal. Your girls are way to cute. How lucky could one be to find that deal. Love your blog by the way. Lisa Scrappingpinklady

    ReplyDelete