Pages


Monday, June 21, 2010

Creating vs Working

I worked hard this weekend.

If you consider making jewelry out of paper "work". I actually think that's the fun part. The un-fun (is that a word?) part is getting the right pictures taken, the best description written, and finding the time to post it on etsy.

But I've committed myself to this new venture, so the laundry is going to have to wait, elmo is going to have to babysit and dinner is going to have to plan itself. For just a couple hours today.

For now.

4 comments:

  1. I so agree!! Learning to take better pictures is on the top of my to-do list. Writing the description/instructions is a little easier, but still not the fun part lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an etsy shop, although I could spend days browsing there lol. It's just posting things on my blog, trying to take good pictures and writing descriptions. It's so different from showing people the actual objects, in person. It can take me longer to take the pictures and write the post then it did to do the project lol!

    I forgot to write in my first post, "Congratulations on your new venture!". The necklaces are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearets Britten, you have a very cozy space here and i am loving your creations! COngratz on your new venture!! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am at the same point... good for you... baby steps! plus your stuff rocks

    ReplyDelete