Pages


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tim Holtz Pocketwatch

I picked this awesome little trinket up at the Scrapbook Expo last weekend. We were doing a make-n-take and the instructor was wearing one. It looked so cool, I bought one just to see what I could fit in it!

The back pops off and I happened to have a circle punch that was the exact size of the watch. So I punched a piece of scrap paper and then glued the brad and the tiny key and attached the rhinestone for a pop of color. I didn't have to glue down the paper, so I will be able to easily change the inside.

I love wearable art!!



8 comments:

  1. OH WOW I love it.... thanks for sharing!
    www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. I’ll have something fun to search for. You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm betting that there will be other great ideas you put in that watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the watch! And it's so wonderful to get to change the background paper on a whim! TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Megan I popped on over to see your blog. Such great ideas and info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your witch card is darling! Thanks, also, for the giveaway.

    norskjenta@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. New to this blog... newer to the cricut world as well, and I am loving it all.
    Thank you for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. First visit to "Two at a Time" Great ideas!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete