Pages


Friday, June 18, 2010

Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peak at what I've been working on.

The charm you see there in the picture above is made out of paper. I have been working on this idea for months and months...playing around with different styles, sizes, sealants, etc...I have SO many ideas that it's hard to keep up with myself.

I posted this one on my etsy store just to get myself going. Although etsy is really user friendly, it can take awhile to put in all the pics, the description, the pricing, the shipping. It should be much easier and take much less time for me going forward. I hope to have many more things in the shop by early next week. Just cross your fingers for me!

2 comments:

  1. It's really amazing!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Britten! Looks like you have been busy! The paper charms are amazing and have the appearance of metal. I took a little peek in your Etsy shop and love what I'm seeing. Can't wait to see what else you add ;D

    ReplyDelete