Pages


Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Not Avoiding You...

...my dear blog. I've just been busy....

First of all, I'm loving my e-class. Kelly Rae has managed to make it both informative and inspiring...not an easy task.

Along with my friend Angie, we have started our own scrapbook meetup group. I didn't realize how much time it would take to get it set up, organized and coordinated. If you've never been to meetup.com you should go and check it out. It's a great place to find like-minded people in your very own neighborhood.

Most importantly, I've been spending every spare minute working on my new papercraft line. No, I'm still not ready to share it yet. Soon. I think. (I hope.) I saw an ad today about a craft fair coming up at the end of June and I have been bouncing around the idea of getting a booth and putting my new stuff out there just to see what happens. I would have to work really really hard to get ready in just a couple weeks.

Hmmm....





No comments:

Post a Comment