Pages


Friday, December 6, 2013

Coming soon!

Two at a Time is about to get a whole new look!

My computer genius husband is in the process of building a whole new site for me and I really can't wait to get it up and running!


Hubby's not just smart...he's cute too.

In the meantime, come visit me over on Facebook.com/TwoAtATimeDesign where I post almost daily or send me an email at brittenlinn@gmail.com.

If you're in the Tampa Bay area, you can check me out at the Distressed Nest Boutique where I am a vendor, or at one of the shows I will be at this month.  *

This Saturday, 12/7 I will be at Brandon Winterfest from 10-5 with the Distressed Nest and Bentley Redesign and next Saturday 12/14 is my last show of the year and it's at The White Rabbit in Brandon.

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Merry Christmas!
Britten

1 comment: