Pages


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ohhhh Helllloooo Chevron

I picked up my latest order from Stampin' Up! last night and this fab Chevron embossing folder was part of it.  I couldn't wait to try it out so I grabbed a piece of Coredinations cardstock and my new folder, ran it through the Cuttlebug and then sanded it with this cool new SU! sanding block (you can buy replacement pads for it!).  I LOVE how this turned out....such an easy way to achieve a custom Chevron look in no time at all...



 I also got some fun Halloween Designer Series Paper and the "Toxic Treats" stamp set, along with a pack of Stampin Dimensionals and this "Perfectly Penned" sentiment set:


I really wish I had time to play this morning, but there are chores to be done.  Though just because I can't find time to create right now, doesn't mean YOU can't so....

Go Scrap Something!

No comments:

Post a Comment