Pages


Sunday, August 5, 2012

In Trouble!

I knew I was in trouble when I got this text message from a friend on Friday:



Time flies fast here in BlogWorld and sometimes I just can't keep up.  In my defense, I've been busy most of the summer with making projects and helping Megan get ready for the CHA Summer Show in Chicago.  I got to work at the WorldWin/AboveRubiesStudio.com booth and hang out with Michelle and Stacy from ScrapBands as well as the awesomely fun Tanner Bell from TannerBellDesigns.com.  After 4 days in Chicago, I headed back to Wisconsin with Meg for some girl time and to get some work done that you will be seeing soon over at ARS.

Next on the agenda is prepping for CROPPED - the Biggest PaperCrafting Event of 2012!   Nothing like this has EVER been done in the crafting world and it's going to ROCK!  Make sure you head over the www.croppedevent.com to find out all the details.

Yesterday I finally got some time to just....create.  I attended a Stampin' Up! workshop first and then headed over to my scrappy friend Darlene's fab new scrap studio to keep the crafty mojo flowing.  I had a brand new stamp set to play with too.  This set was a collaboration between Tanner from TannerBellDesigns.com and Megan Elizabeth at AboveRubiesStudio.com and it's just filled with super cute sentiments.
Here's the "Enjoying the Moments" stamp set, which you can find here or here:



















Here's the first card I made:

Sentiment stamp from Tanner Bell Designs, image stamp set from Close to My Heart, patterned paper & ink from Stampin' Up!, card base from Recollections.   (Please don't judge my copic coloring too harshly.  I'm taking a much-needed class next month!)

And here's another:



















Sentiment stamp from Tanner Bell Designs, image stamp set from Close to My Heart, pattern paper & ink from Stampin' Up!, card base from Recollections, ribbon from Darlene's stash.


My girls start kindergarten in just a couple weeks which means I should have some more time for crafting and blogging - SOON!!


Now...Go Scrap Something!

No comments:

Post a Comment