Pages


Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Think It Looks Like a Corsage...

....and ain't it cute?!

My friend Angie bought some grungeboard and I had some grungepaper so we traded. She also told that she had seen a tutorial on how to make a bracelet out of grungeboard. Of course I had to google that and see if I could make my own version.

The flower is from the Forever Young cartridge and it's out made out of grungepaper, distressed with Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick and Black Soot. I put a silver brad in the middle and hot glued the flower to a strip of grungeboard that I pained with black acrylic paint. I used a velcro dot to secure it since that's what I had on hand, but yesterday I found snaps in the craft department at Walmart and they worked great on another bracelet I'm working on.

3 comments:

  1. I'd wear it!!
    How much smaller is each flower than the other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm..."a little"? LOL. Sorry, I used my gypsy so I'm not really sure....

    I can't remember if you have a gypsy? If you do, I'll email you the .gypsy file.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! I am in love with grunge board right now and trying to get my hands on some grunge paper.

    ReplyDelete