Pages


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 71

I saw this Doggie in the Window and just had to have her!

(Ok, ok.... that's a lie, but this Poodle Stamp in Michael's just doesn't have the same ring to it.)

There was also an "Ooh LaLa" stamp next to the poodle but I knew that saying was on my Forever Young cartridge so I decided to keep my $1.49 and cut out the phrase on my Cricutinstead of buying the second stamp.

I really, really liked how this card turned out -- until I got out the glitter pens and Stickles. I don't know what comes over me when I get a bottle of that sparkley glue in my hand, but suddenly the poochie looked like a hoochie and there was no turning back.

I've never entered the Card Patterns challenge before, but the sketches are fantastic so I will definitely be participating again!

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Stickles can be addictive... Love your hoochie poodle! The card looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute.... she doesn't looked too hooched out.... no cleavage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay loving your poodle card! Too cute! Those buttons and ribbon are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poodle is so cute! I am lovin' your card here. The buttons you added are fantastic! :)

    Fellow Flyer... Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE CUTE CUTE! And Auntie Britten... I left you a little something on my blog! :) www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com go check it out! :)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! Lovin the poodle. Thanks for playing along at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete