Pages


Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bentley


This is Bentley.
Bentley is a 6 year old, 3lb, full-coated, Yorkshire Terrier.
He is the sweetest dog you will ever meet.
Truly.
His whole goal in life is to find a lap to warm.
Bentley disappeared from our backyard this morning.
Devastated does not begin to describe how I feel.
He has id tags and is microchipped.
We've made calls, put up flyers, searched the lake by boat, searched the neighborhood by bike.
He is simply, inexplicably just....gone.
Brian, neighbors, friends search while I sit by the phone and sob.
Please pray that Bentley comes home.

8 comments:

  1. OMG....I am so sorry. I certainly will say prayers for Bentleys' safe return. I have 2 Yorkies and can't imagine them going missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!!! Not Bentley!!!! I am about to cry! And Tucker too...

    I hope you find him! Keep us posted!

    I will pray.

    Love, makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Britten. I'm so sorry. This is terrible news. I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Britten, my heart goes out to you. What a handsome little canine companion, I hope he turns up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh britten, i am so sorry to hear this hun, i am sending huge hugs for you and the girls and i hope bentley returns home really soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Britten, I'm praying for you and your little Bentley this morning! Please keep us posted! Sending positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm learning of this late, but I'm praying he is returned to you soon. Furbabies are special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Britten, I can only imagine how you and your family are feeling. My heart goes out to you and hope that li'l Bentley turns up.

    ReplyDelete