Pages


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wanna Shop??

Here's the link to my etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwoataTime

Or if you see something here on my blog you like, just send me an email. I accept paypal and ship for FREE in the United States.

email: britten@tampabay.rr.com

I love custom orders, so if you want something in a different size, shape or color... email me and we'll chat!

A new website is in the works....so soon you will be able to shop right here at my TwoataTime website.

All of my jewelry and hair accessories are hand-made by me... from paper. Each piece has been sealed several times to make it durable and water-resistant, yet it's extremely comfortable and light-weight. Treat it like you would any costume jewelry and remove it before immersing in water.

Below is some things that I have for sale but that haven't made it into my etsy store yet.Everything is available in other colors by request & at no additional charge.
Blue bird on 18" snake chain, $10


Gray flower bracelet, $15


Pink & Brown Owl on adjustable ball chain, $10



These flower rings are one of my most popular items. They are hand-dipped in enamel to make them durable (and shiny!) and adhered to an adjustable silver band. All rings are $7 and available in other colors by request and at no additional charge.

These rings were custom made in burgundy and dark brown to match bridesmaid's dresses.
(Thanks Christy - not long now!)





All of my earrings are super light-weight...I have a customer who has a torn earlobe (ouch!) and had not been able to wear earrings for 4 years, until she found my earrings at a craft fair. She's now the excited owner of 4 pair.


Necklace ($10) and earring set ($5). Available together for $15 or separately.
Copper earrings, $5
Double drop earrings, $6
Embossed flower earrings,$5

My girls have long hair and I never know what to do with it. That's what inspired these hair clips and barrettes. Some are ribbon covered metal clips, others are attached to a black barrette. All are $3 each.

Monogrammed clips available in any color combo and with your choice of initial.

Shiny star, green butterfly, pink tiara with rhinestones, yellow bird, AND LOTS MORE designs and styles!
All $3 each.



and coming soon.....


The Bridal Collection


3 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful! I know they will be a huge success! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg girl, I love this white one! Can't wait to see your bridal collection.

    ReplyDelete