Pages


Monday, November 15, 2010

A New Look

I finally got a chance to update my blog to a fancy 3-column style.   Considering how technologically challenged I am, this was kind of a big deal.

Hubster is working on my new website.  After it's all set up, he's going to hand it over to me.  That should be all sorts of fun.  He bought me a new computer (well, new to us) over the weekend which he is currently re-building (I don't know what that means, but he's pretty excited about it).  All I asked for was a new mouse, but who am I to argue??
__________________________

I am very, VERY excited that the Gypsy now works with my new Imagine.   I actually used my new "I" to make a baby shower card - my first real project with this machine.  I think it came out pretty cute:

My very talented and generous Stampin' Up demo Lisa has offered to take some of my jewelry to a craft fair she is doing this weekend, so I've got to get to work while the chicklets are in school...

1 comment:

  1. That is very cute! Which parts were done with the imagine?

    ReplyDelete