Pages


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My First Blog Award

I was nominated for my very first blog award from Sugar Sweet Paper Treats Design Teammate Crystal (aka Magoo). How cool is that?!

There are some rules for this award, so let's start with those:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they've been nominated.

Okay. Give me a couple more days to get everything on the list done. I'm not entirely sure how to do all the linking yet, but I'm going to work on it! Thanks again Crystal!!

2 comments:

  1. you are SO welcome!! you totally deserve this, your work is amazing and I love your blog! :) :)

    ReplyDelete