Pages


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Recovery Continues

I'm sure that as this week goes on, I will get feel more at ease in my normal routine (which was interrupted last weekend with a 2 1/2 day scrapbook retreat.) Because I'm still all out of sorts from being gone. I started unpacking my scrap stuff last night, only to get distracted mid-way through by an idea I just HAD to work on immediately. Now my scrap area is a total disaster.

And then there's my red-haired child (see yesterday's post for a picture of the culprit) who seems to be (unconsciously, I hope) torturing me with temper tantrums and potty accidents in order to get retribution for being left with her dad for a couple days. *sigh*

Anyway, here's another layout I did while on the retreat:




The title of this is "Trike Rider" -- which was inspired by "Knight Rider" -- (the original one with The Hoff of course. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, than I'll pause here to stick my tongue out at you for being SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN ME.)

The title and the flowers were all cut with my Cricut, the paper was from my stash - some was scraps, but the buttons were a real score from the dollar bin at Michaels - which I bought while shopping at the retreat.

Thanks for looking and HEY - LEAVE A COMMENT!

1 comment:

  1. Breena! I just know she is destined for greatness!
    Love the yellow and the pink on the page. I am still old school and keep yellows w/ yellows and pinks w/pinks! Great job, as always!
    47 more days until Mad Beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete