Pages


Monday, March 22, 2010

My New Look

Whatcha think?? Like my new banner? I found a fab graphic designer on etsy.com who worked with me until I was finally happy - (definitely not an easy task). Here's her shop if you are looking for an update to your blog or etsy store.

I spent a long, lovely weekend at a wonderful scrapbooking retreat in Davenport, Florida, just 20 minutes from Disneyworld. We had SO much fun and actually got some scrappin' done, though we also did our fair share of gabbing, eating, shopping and errrr...more eating. Here's the website if you'd like to check it out for yourself the next time you're in town. (Don't forget to tell Christine that you heard about it from me.)

Here's one of the layouts that I did this weekend. If it looks like I spent about 5 minutes on it, you're absolutely right. I love, love, love this paper from Marah Johnson and didn't want to cover up any of it!


I've got lots more to post, so check back later....and HEY LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU WERE HERE! Otherwise it just seems like I'm sittin' here talking to myself.



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new layout... super cute.

    and yeah I agree. I have 30 followers and get about 2 or 3 comments on a post. I am like "Are you ALIVE????!!!!" haha. I agree though. talking to myself.

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new banner! The title on the LO of your Daughter is adorable!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look!! And yes that paper is too gorgeous to cover up.
    umm.... so, I WUZ HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO. Love the colors you chose. And....Breena is adorable! TFS! :-)

    Oh yeh, love your new look, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete