Pages


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I am SO Excited!

I just received my first Club Ruby kit from Above Rubies Studio and I am soooo excited - CUZ THIS KIT ROCKS!!

I mentioned a little while back that I was selected to be a part of the new Design Team at Above Rubies and I knew my first kit would be arriving around mid-April. It came today and I almost ran my husband over in my haste to get it in the house and to get it opened. As I was going through it I just kept saying, "OH! OH!! OOOHHH!!" Yes, it is really that good.

I have a few weeks to get my projects completed, photographed and turned in to Megan at Above Rubies. My work with this kit will be shown exclusively on their site, so make sure you bookmark Above Rubies Studio and check back often to see the projects that myself and the other members of the DT come up with, and to find out when you can purchase this kit for yourself (trust me, you're gonna want to.)

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see! This relationship with Above Rubies seems to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stopping by for the blog hop! I love your blog. Gonna check out that kit club now :)

    ReplyDelete