Pages


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ick

I'm sick. And Mom's don't get sick days. Ugh. At least now I have a legitimate reason for not doing housework.

Here's the layout of Breena that I recently finished. I love her but gosh she has been tough this past week. They've been sick (which explains how I got this) and sometimes complain that their teeth hurt so we're hoping that maybe their final (6 between the 2 of them) 2-year molars are coming in. Which hopefully explains Breena's regression back to constant whining and temper tantrums. Hopefully.


The birds are a 3 part punch from Stampin Up! Much like Baylinn's layout, I'm not in love with this one either. I really wanted to use the punch so I based the lo around them. Sad I know. Kind of like when you dress your kids up in a certain outfit and then take pics so they will perfectly match some gorgeous scrapbook paper you have. Not that any of us has ever done anything like that....



9 comments:

  1. 3 posts in a week. Awesome...(ly dirty house). LOL. I'm a little shocked that you bought a punch, Cricut Queen.
    Cute LO. You are your own worse critic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you! I hope you feel better soon! BTW, I thought the birds on your LO were wonderful when I saw them in person! And for the record, I don't think there is anything wrong with creating a whole layout over some pretty embelishment that we want, scratch that, NEED to use! But then I wouldn't, would I, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! I love this! As always you continue to inspire me to get to work!
    That Breena, I tell you, there is something about her, she's going to be something I'm telling you now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! The layout is beautiful! I love the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the birds are adorable too, just like your girls. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a gorgeous layout! you need to show me some stuff when you come next time. :) I miss them girlies! :)))) give them a hug for me!

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better! There is nothing worse than being sick and still having to do all the mom duties! I feel your pain! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely layout. Sometimes when I'm sick, it "contaminates" the projects I'm working on. I felt lousy when I worked on it, and it looks lousy because it reminds me how lousy I felt. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I am so glad that I found your blog. I have been following Megan at Above Rubies Studio for a while and saw that you made the design team. Congrats!

    I feel as though I know you. I have twin boys that are 2. Looking at all of the things that you are going through reminds me of my twins. They are great, but man are they a hand full. I also have 2 older boys so my plate is very full.

    I like the layout and can't wait to see more!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete