Pages


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Bombshell Blog Hop

I'm late. Like, REALLY LATE.

I've had this card done for weeks, but was gone all weekend, my mom was in town, missed the reminder email from Bombshell and just NOW at 4:36pm remembered that I was supposed to have this posted at midnight...Ugh. So sorry!



The challenge was PINK, so I decided that my niece's Sweet 16 Birthday would be the perfect inspiration.

Here's the rest of the list....so keep hopping!


Kas
Patti
Meredith
Katie
QueenBScraps
Steph
Erika
Sy
Angie
BoHoRose
Kelli
Stempelientje
Cheryl
Kathi
jheuser
Alison
Shaz
PerkyNihilist
Danielle

9 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I love the swallow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR THE CARD!!!! :D I loved it! It was by FARRRR the best card I received. Everytime I get a card from you I save it, a lil' inspiration. Though after all those invitations, banners, cupcake labels, butterflies, etc... i don't know if I wanna touch my Cricut and gypsy again. haha. I put near 3 FULL weekends into that party if not more. It was awesome though. You can check it out on my blog. :) (all the paper decorations were made by me. :D )

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to post your card!! It is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Britton! And so worth the wait ;D I have always loved that stamp image of the dress and how cool that you paired it with one of the Bombshell swallows. Everything works together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beauty - full! Your niece will love it, I love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning stunning stunning. I {heart} this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I love the visual on your card, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete