Pages


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Manly Man

Megan's latest (and last!) kit is available now right HERE and I wanted to share some of the cute stuff I made using this awesome - but manly - kit of scrapbooking supplies and embellishments.

Here's a pic of all of the projects I've made with this kit so far:

Let's take a closer look at some of these.

I posted the details for this shadow box over at AboveRubiesStudio.com
I added some black cardstock from my stash and made this super easy, cute and quick card that would work for many a manly occassion.  The mustache is a cut from the Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge now available HERE.  And see how the Sparkle Lightz from Megan Elizabeth that are included in the kit work even on this masucline card:

I used the Chevron embossing folder from Stampin' Up to add some texture to this cute banner card.  The baker's twine is from CTMH.
 I love how the striped paper from the kit really makes this clever card look even more like a man's shirt!  This card cut can also be found on the CTHM Artiste cartridge.

I hope you enjoy this manly mustache kit as much as I did.  I'd love to see your creations so please leave your blog address in the comments so I can check out what you made using this fab kit.

Now...Go Scrap Something!

No comments:

Post a Comment