Pages


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Last Halloween Card of 2012 *sigh*



It's not just HALLOWEEN today but it's also Card Making Wednesday over at Tanner Bell Designs and here is what I made especially for the occasion:



Picking the paper for the card was easy with Paper Layerz by Megan Elizabeth.  All the colors coordinated easily PLUS her Ink Edgerz in Limelight and 1am matched her paper perfectly (she did that on purpose to make it easier on those of us who are color-challenged!)  The witch shoe and frame are from the Happy Hauntings Cricut cart.

I found the sentiment from last year's Close To My Heart "Wicked" set and used the new Background Stamp from Tanner Bell Designs under it.  The brads are from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed this final Halloween card of the season.  I will be sad to see Halloween over so soon.

Now...Go Scrap Something!



No comments:

Post a Comment