Pages


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Two Thousand Eleven

Oh my scrappy peeps....there is SO much good stuff coming in 2011.  I simply cannot wait for it to get here.

Here's a few hints about the upcoming scrap goodness that is entering my life next year:

* I have been honored & humbled with an invitation to join the staff of a fabulous & inspiring scrapbooking website.
* One of my jewelry items is going to be published in a national papercrafting magazine.
* I will be launching a new website dedicated solely to my jewelry line.
* The NABS Scrapbook meetup group - started with my friend Angie back in June - is growing and thriving.  There has been a surge in requests to join NABS in the past month, which means meeting new scrap friends that are just as nuts about papercrafting as I am.

I will be sharing more details....soon!

Now...go scrap something!

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!! "Join the staff" means getting paid in dollars right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! You are so talented, it was bound to happen! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I'm flying around like Santa to some of the fly girl roll call that I never seem to finish LOL. I see I'm just in time for the excitement - congrats!!! I'm following now so I won't miss anything - yay.
    Blog: http://www.designsbylindar.blogspot.com/
    Fan/Biz page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Me-Myself-and-You/105043419547115

    ReplyDelete