Pages


Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where Have You Been?

I've been at the beach (without internet or email access *gasp*)...thanks for asking!

We had a vacation planned for this past week, and it really couldn't have come at a better time. It was great not to have to deal with the insurance company, the restoration company and the water company for a whole week. But now we are home and hoping that we will have a real floor again soon.

The girls loved the beach and the pool, hubby loved fishing in the ocean, and I loved drinking margaritas with my toes in the sand.


I packed my cricut, my gypsy, and my scrappy supplies, but didn't do much of anything creative. Now I that I'm home, unpacked and re-charged, I'm ready to get some things going again. I have my first Club Ruby Design Team projects due soon for Above Rubies Studio. I've made a number of things with the awesome Club Ruby kit but I think I'm going to do some tweaking to a couple before I officially submit them.

I've got some other scrappy-related ideas floating around in my sun-cooked brain....so stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. Funny thing... I actually thought about you today. I was gonna post a comment saying, "We know you can have several blog posts while your house is drowning, so what could be keeping you away now?"
    Which beach did ya'll go to?

    ReplyDelete