Pages


Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Makeover

My friend Jess is having a baby shower on Sunday. Her mom - who only had the best intentions, I'm sure - ordered these tubes of hand cream as favors for the shower:
While very cute, they didn't really seem to say "Boy baby on the way!" so when Jess told me how disappointed she was with these, I volunteered to give the tubes a boyish makeover. Jess also wanted a thank you tag attached. This is how the tubes (all 40 of them!) look now:
The two-sided cardstock is from American Crafts - courtesy of Tuesday Morning. 25 sheets for 2 bucks! The "Many Thanks" Stamp is SU!.

(Sorry for the crappy pics. I took them with my cell phone.)

4 comments:

  1. Such a stylish makeover! Wow, 40 of them? You go, grrl! That's amazing. Good to see you back and creating ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering what to do with those TM packs of the same paper. Too good of a deal to pass up. These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super idea! Love that. Hmm, what else can we cover? Thanks so much for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! all i have to say. haha

    ;)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete