Pages


Monday, May 24, 2010

An Anti-Crack Post

I decided to come upstairs and post for a number of reasons:

1) The girls are still napping.
2) The air conditioner up here works.
3) I really don't want to start dinner in my hot kitchen.
4) The tile guy is here working in the downstairs bathroom and every time he bends over, his jeans come down in the back which prominently displays about 4 inches of butt crack.
(Now this post title makes sense, doesn't it??)

Thankfully the girls didn't notice the er, "exposure", earlier because they would've pointed and said something both hysterical and terribly inappropriate.

I actually had a moment - probably brought on by stress and heat exhaustion - where I was going to take a picture of said crack and put it here on my blog to accompany this post. You can thank me later for resisting the urge not to scrap that particular memory....

________________________

Okay, how about I show you something I actually made out of paper....since that really is the purpose of this blog....




This is a baby card for my friend who is expecting her third child - a boy. I saw that scallop layering idea on a sketch blog (I can't remember which site or when I saw it exactly) and wanted to try it out. That cute frog stamp is one of those dollar ones (not Studio G, the other one). Brown cardstock and matching ribbon are from Papertrey Ink. The tiny tags and baby stamp are SU!

As always...thanks for looking and hey, why not leave me a comment since you're already here??

_______________________

WOWZA!! Check out this totally fabulous BLOG CANDY!!






1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I have that frog stamp (I think I got it at Michaels), it's toadly cute.

    BTW My BFF is known to yell "Crack Kills". I usually say "Crack staff on the job", but only if I know them lol.

    And I know what you mean about 2 yos, the phase for DD has lasted more than 10 years. It's hysterical but I really can not laugh or there would be even more mayhem.

    ReplyDelete