Pages


Monday, May 3, 2010

Things are.....better.

Not back to normal. Not all the way. Not yet.

They did come in today and take out all the fans and dehumidifiers....except for 3 in the kitchen with the cabinet dryers attached since apparently there is still some water under there. Our floors are a mess of exposed concrete and what's left of the wood laminate. Our powder room and our living room/dining room remain unusable. But I have a new-to-me washer and dryer set and hubby washed clothes all day Saturday while I went to a crop, so we once again have clean clothes. Best of all, with 95% of the equipment gone, the noise level has also gone down considerably.

It's better....much better.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you are doing better. It is always good to get chaos out of the house, you really appreciate the quiet moments more. :)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you hear that you are getting some bit of normalcy back. I also read your post about staying at the Gaylord. It is my favorite hotel and the Italian restaurant is so great for breakfast or anytime. Glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you alittle something on my blogggg. :)

    http://sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com/2010/05/award-me.html

    love, makay

    ReplyDelete