Pages


Thursday, September 30, 2010

*Yawn*

Dear blog,

It's been 20 (!) days since my last update. I'm sorry I've neglected you. I have written a hundred [mental] blog entries in the last 3 weeks ...none of which managed to make it out of my head and onto the computer.

Last week was my 29th birthday (again) and I got two fabulous presents from the Hubster and Chicklets. One was the new Cricut Imagine - which prints AND cuts:
Cricut Imagine
and the other was this nifty point and shoot camera by Nikon called Coolpix (mine is silver, not blue). It's the size of a credit card and only about an inch thick, but it has some awesome features that I have no idea how to use yet:
I also got to go on a fabulous scrapbook retreat with some talented scrappers from my NABS meetup group. Here we are posing out by the pool:


We spent 4 blissful days scrapbooking, eating, shopping (some did WAY more shoppin' than scrappin') talking, sharing supplies...and germs. Angie managed to pass on her head cold to 3 of us while we were there. Not the best souvenir to bring home to two 3-year olds, that's for sure:





So I've been sick almost a week now and I just can't get my groove back. I've got lots to do and no energy for any of it. I'm hoping to be over this nasty cold - SOON - because I've got jewelry to work on for two October craft fairs, Club Ruby Design Team tutorials to write and Christmas gifts to get started on. But for now...

...time for a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday :D. Just remember, the more candles you burn, the bigger the wish lol. Great presents btw!!

    Looks like you had a great time scrapping and shopping, except for the cold.

    Your craft table picture made me forget where I was for a minute lol. I've been participating in a blog hop called what's on your workdeck? wednesday or WOYWW, so I was all sent to comment on my "snoop" lol. My craft table exploded this week. I think your craft table look awesome and fun BTW. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete