Pages


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bombshell Card

I've signed up for the March Blog Hop over at Bombshell Stamps. It's the first time I've ever participated in one of their hops and I'm really excited for it. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the project I did just for the hop - which has a METAL theme - but here's a card that I made using my favorite Bombshell stamp:

I made this for my friend *Darci whose husband was being a real butthead at the time. Paper, cardstock and striped ribbon is Stampin Up! (retired), Staz On ink and Prisma pencils for the coloring, "top note" die cut from Storybook cartridge, font from Opposites Attract cart, vintage buttons, polka dot ribbon and flower from my stash.

*Name has been changed to maintain confidentiality.


5 comments:

  1. I love hoe the polka dot paper mimics the bracket frm the cherry and black. Nice design girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by for the Bombshell Hop and noticed this card, too! Love it!! And that sentiment made me giggle ;D It's the perfect "girlfriend" card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying your blog, and this card is drop dead gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Fun sentiment. Keep on stampin' and sharin'. You definitely rock that Bombshell Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute girl! You should bring some Bombshell stamps to the next meet so i can try them out. ;)

    ReplyDelete