Pages


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update

1) Everyone is finally well. Hurray for antibiotics.

2) I haven't made anything lately. But I've been thinking about stuff I want to make. So that counts, right??

3) I was selected for a new design team for an incredibly awesome site! Details will be coming later...

4) I'm trying to give my etsy shop a makeover before opening up for business again and have spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to decide on a new logo, banner and business card design. It never takes me this long to make a decision....ugh.

5) I'm going to be part of the March blog hop at http://www.bombshellstamps.com. I love, love, LOVE these rubber stamps but I don't use them often enough (much like all of my other stamps) so I signed up for the blog hop in order to force myself to make something with them. Here's a pic of one of the sets that I have. Isn't she gorgeous?
6) I've got LOTS of crops to go to this month - including a weekend retreat in Orlando! I'm trying to get 2 albums done - one for each of the girls - and with all this scrapping time coming up, I should have lots to post in the coming weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I love your new blog layout! :)

    and yeah... glad you all are healthy! I'm sick... :p hope I get over it soon too. haha.

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your etsy shop is getting revamped. Where in the world are you getting a logo designed? I totally want one, but don't want to really pay for it. HA! Wish I knew how to do it myself.
    Anyway, congrats on the DT. (Um, you could let me in on the secret.... we are BFFs in scrabbleland.)
    Everytime I see the bombshell stamps, I think of you. Have fun on the hop! Do you use copics yet?
    Have fun at your crops! I'll be home May 1 - 9. Wanna find us a crop to go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at the bottom of my blog twice a day to see if there is an update from you! (I get to see a snippet of what you;ve written and when! Glad everyone is finally OK! You are so creative and doing so well! Wish we you, Summer and I were all going to a crop together!

    ReplyDelete