Pages


Monday, April 27, 2009

Get(ting) over it!

Happy Monday....

I haven't been doing much of anything lately. Not scrapping. Not blogging. Not working out. (Certainly NOT spring cleaning!) I came down with the latest bug that my girls brought home from the play center at our YMCA. It always seems to take me down hard. We all went to the doctor on Friday and we've all been appropriately medicated so hopefully I'll have some relief soon. Right now I feel like I'm trying to breathe underwater and I just muddle through the day in a kind of fog.

I have some things planned to make once I get over this. I recently bought a secret new stamp set online and some Prismacolor Premier Pencils from ebay and I can't wait until I feel well enough to stay up past 8pm so I can actually use them. The reason the stamp set is secret is because I have never seen any like this before.... so i'm really excited to see what I can come up with. At least I was able to get all 72 of my Prismas sharpened while I've been sick, though I did get a huge blister on my thumb as a result. As much as we pay for these pencils, the least they could do is come already sharpened for Pete's Sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment