Pages


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's official....

....I'm a bad blogger.

I had the best intentions when I set up this blog. No, really I did!! I was going to snap pics of ALL the projects, LOs and cards I made and post them here on this convenient little blog. But lately I've only been making cards and I get so excited to get them in the mail that I forget to take a picture first. So that's my excuse for not updating my blog lately.

However....the good news is that the SSPT design team is announcing a new challenge tomorrow. (I suggested that it be announced today - a day early - since there are only 30 days in April, but so far my wish has not been granted!)

2 comments:

  1. That's okay!!! We'll be bad bloggers together!! I just posted today~my last post was on the 8th :) No worries~even if you post late your work is so amazing that you will be forgiven IMMEDIATELY!!! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK! Although your fans want to see more of your WONDERFUL work!

    ReplyDelete