Pages


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I have....Followers???!!!

You would not believe how shocked I was when I logged onto my blog today and saw that I have THREE followers!! LOL!

I just want to thank you personally for following my blog and for making such nice comments (especially Shelly who commented on every one of my projects!)

Knowing that I have people "watching" me, I think it will inspire me to keep creating and sharing here. Thank you again and please let me know if any of you make a version of one of my projects. I would love the chance to see them!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you are totally welcome! I can't remember how I came across your blog but I'm glad I did! Stop by mine anytime also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I checked out your work I TOTALLY clicked on FOLLOW! LOL!! you're creations are amazing! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete