Pages


Thursday, March 19, 2009

I actually won something.

That never happens to me, so it was very exciting to get an email from the Editor of the Cricut CHIRP! today. The CHIRP! is the Cricut newsletter and one of my projects was selected to be featured in the Project Corner and Spotlight section. (If you scroll down to my Bridal Shower Gift post, you will see the picture of the project that won.) Even better then the fame and notoriety - which I am sure will come from this win - is that I got to pick a free cartridge! How cool is that?! I picked Graphically Speaking because it is one of the newer ones and I've been eyeballing it for quite awhile now. So yippee for me!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! you will love graphically speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRITTEN LINN (did I get teh middle name right?) I am soooooo stinkin' proud of you!!! What an honor! And on your first try. You rock!! I feel like I'm friends with a celebrity. I get the CHIRP! so I'll be looking for your project. Congrats!!! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! You will LOVE GS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome Britten. Your work is beautiful!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete