Pages


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Bridal Shower Gift

Brian's cousin is getting married and her bridal shower is this weekend. I decided I wanted to make her something personal, so I made her these monogram notecards. Then I realized they had to have matching envelopes and seals...and then a box to put it all in - so I made that too.
I also etched a plate with the bride and groom's initials, their wedding date and some flourishes. I hope they like this stuff - it took forever to finish!!




































5 comments:

  1. what a lovely little gift set.. im sure something that will be appreciated very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU know I love love love those cards. YOu know I "scraplifted" them. I am even making one tonight. YOURs are gorgeous!
    I love your work and thank you so much for letting me make those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards...I need to use my Cricut more, your work is inspiring me to do that! thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cartridges did you use? can they be made on the baby cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful gift, you put a lot of work into this and it and all of its elements are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete