Pages


Friday, January 28, 2011

Vintage-y Part II

 I downloaded the vintage pharmacy label and then stamped the numbers and words.
 I can't pass up a pretty, vintage swallow and some gorgeous vintage-y paper for underneath.
 I found these huge, foam alphabet stamps at Joann on clearance this week.  I love letters and monograms and thought a set of these blank cards would make a really nice gift.
More vintage images I found online....teacups from the 1850's that I laser printed on white cardstock.  I love the detail on the cups.  There's 5 different ones but I only took a picture of one (I don't know why...I think I'm just tired today maybe).

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I really love the monogram ones (since my kids all have unusual names I love anything that uses their initial) but the teacup one is going to be a hit I think. ~ Marci

    ReplyDelete