Pages


Monday, January 10, 2011

BENTLEY IS HOME!!

As I type this, he resting in my lap.  Like he never left.

If you follow my blog, you know that Bentley disappeared from our yard back in July and it literally broke my heart.

A vet's office in a city about 20 minutes from us called me this morning.  She said they a client of their's had brought in a little dog that she found.  When the vet scanned him, they found his microchip which is linked back to me.  The vet gave me the name and number of the woman that found him on the street.  Her name is Abby and her Yorkie died several months ago.  She admitted that she wanted to keep him.  But her heart told her to try to find the owners first.  She was worried that a child somewhere was missing his/her little dog.

I never ever thought I'd see my little dog again.  I can't believe he is home with us.  I can't believe that there are still good, honest people out there.  I

I have to leave soon to pick the girls up.  I can't wait to see their reaction when they see Bentley after all this time.

8 comments:

  1. I am over the moon about your reunion! That is one tough little fellow, the tales he could tell. Thanks for sharing the wonderful news :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I remember when he went missing and my heart just broke for you! I'm so thrilled his back home where he belongs! Let us know what the girls do when they see him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So happy for you, your family and Bentley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! What a fantastic ending to such a sad story! WELCOME HOME BENTLEY!!! I can only imagine how happy you are right now Britten. I remember how heart broke you were when he went missing....so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow I am sooooo happy for you! Actually a tear came to my eye because I would have been beside myself if I lost my little Binkaboo. (He's a Yorkie also) I just picked him up and gave him a big hug (and he growled at me, maybe a bit to tight, lol) Please let us know how excited the girls are when they see him! Hope we get to see pictures, hee hee!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I literally squealed with joy when I read your post! That is the best news and only proves that miracles do happen :) I'm so happy that your furry friend found his way back home via the kindness of a stranger. Big hugz to you and Bentley :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read about your pup. I can't believe he was gone that long but am very happy to read that he is back with you again. The happiness & joy you and your family must have felt was probably incredible. Did the lady have him all that time? Is he ok? Oh I only hope that you are never apart from him again. I have 2 pups and I can't imagine losing one of them. I am so glad you had a happy ending.

    amy k

    ReplyDelete