Pages


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Halloween



Now that it is September 1st, it's time to start thinking about Halloween. Right? RIGHT?! C'mon, who's with me?!!

Halloween is a big holiday here at our house. Before the twins were born, hubby and I would decorate outside, get all dressed up and scare the trick-or-treaters. It was great! Now we don't have time for all that, but I do need to start thinking about what the girls are going to be. (I have a feeling this might be the last year I get to decide for them.)

Since I'm already in the Halloween spirit, here's a couple shirts I painted last night. These are actually 18-month tshirts that the girls have outgrown, so I thought I would try out my designs on these before they head off to Goodwill. Who says Halloween has to be black and orange anyway?! The hot pink one says "Free Broomrides" - in black sparkly paint and the bat is done in pink metallic paint. I can't wait to get some more shirts and make these for the girls!

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em!! With all your t-shirt making these days you probably need a Yudu :) I finally started a blog for my creations, and I've started entering into contests, too. Please check it out: www.summersaultdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Britten, are you using fabric paint or something else to paint the shirts?

    ReplyDelete