Pages


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've Been Creative - No Really, I Have!

I like blogging my craft stuff -( usually )- but when I make things for other people that read this blog, then I can't post the pictures! And since I haven't been scrapping for myself at all lately, that means I have no new stuff to post right now.

We took the twins to DisneyWorld yesterday and I hopefully will get around to scrappin' those pictures soon. After I've fully recovered from the experience. Which might take a few weeks. Or months.

1 comment:

  1. So I love and hate you at the same time! You have opened up a whole new world and renewed my scrappin' love BUT now I'm obsessed. I just got 4 sets of SU retired hostess stamps from the Pennysaver! LOL! Not to mention wait until you see the posters I printed for the Cash Bash benefit! I could have hand written them but why when I have the cricut! I'll try and remember to take a pix to send you!

    ReplyDelete