Pages


Saturday, August 11, 2012

Taking a Moment

My girls are starting kindergarten in just over a week.  They are super excited to be going back to school and I'm super excited to have those hours to myself to work on....well....ME.


I plan to spend some of that time crafting and working on a few projects that I've had rolling around in my brain but haven't had the time for.  I'm also starting a small new business venture that could prove to be a ton of fun and I'm going to be helping out a friend who is embarking on a new crafty career of her own.  Making money doing what you love is possible, but it takes hard work and dedication.  Luckily both of us have that...as well as an endless supply of papercrafting supplies...so we are on the right track!

Now...Go Scrap Something!

No comments:

Post a Comment