Pages


Sunday, February 7, 2010

FanGtastic Valentine's Day Card

If the names Bella, Sookie, Queen Betsey or Anita Blake don't ring any bells, you probably won't be impressed with this card. But if you love boys with pointy teeth as much as I do, you'll totally appreciate it...


The Drippy Goo punch from Marthat Stewart - not just for Halloween anymore. I used the new Stars embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. Alphalicious and the Gypsy font (I think) for all the words. Distress Ink is Black Soot and Stickles are Xmas Red. The cardstock is all from my stash. The teeth are from SCAL. Happy Valentine's Day!


3 comments:

  1. I love, love LOVE it! This is my favorite of all of the cards.
    -Marci-

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Big Smile) This turned out sooooo amazing!! Hope you can find a contest to enter it in... it's a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Don't you love it when you don't have to go to the store lol.

    ReplyDelete