Pages


Monday, June 1, 2009

SSPT *Bling* Challenge



Wow it's been a busy couple of weeks.  My mom has been in town for the last 9 days and is leaving tomorrow *sniff*, the twins turned the big 02 on Saturday and we had a party for them on Sunday.  I decided to bling up the boxes that I made as favors for their party to fulfill the June 1 SSPT Challenge.  

I found the prettiest pink and orange hibiscus napkins and plates at Tuesday Morning and decided to use those as the theme for the party.  The boxes were cut with TBBM, the flowers from Storybook.  I used Design Studio to make the tag on the lid and used Stickles and a sparkly Jelly Roll pen to decorate it all.  I used a whole bottle of Stickles on 20 boxes...but it's really hard to tell in the picture.  You'll have to trust me when I say that they really did sparkle!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Britten! Happy birthday to your girls!

    ReplyDelete