Pages


Monday, December 28, 2009

My favorite Christmas present...


...and it's not even scrapping related *gasp*....

Hubby bought me an Ipod Touch. Wow do I love this thing and all its free apps. I can download and read books for free, listen to my music, shop, email, have unlimited texting (I always get in trouble for going over the limit), check ebay, play poker and Scrabble with strangers and I can even check the cricut message board! All I need is a Wi-Fi connection. We even used it at the mall the day after Christmas to get info about other stores.

Of course I had to snaz up the hot pink skin with some vinyl cricut cuts and a silver stud!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us in blogland..... 'sbout time girl! Of course I'm not really one to talk. Love the video of the girls. Are you playing Scrabble or "Words with Friends?" If it's Words with Friends, you can play with me!!! I'm Summer1012, look me up. I won something extra cute from Fiskars that I'm sending to you (probably next week).... it just screams BRITTEN!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if you can only text without hitting the SEND button before you finish....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did to your itouch! So cute. Maybe I will design my own case too. Nice idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute personalization! But I wouldn't expect anything less from you!!! I hope you and your family and friends have a great New Year! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete